The Spectrum of Yoga: How to Stop the Turbulence of the Mind
About the course: The complete and systematic practice of yoga includes much, much more than just physical poses. This courses surveys the spectrum of yoga and all its practices and philosophy according to the classic texts of the Indian yogic tradition. This course is for both yoga practitioners and those interested in a thorough yogic path of spiritual training.
Topics include: “The Meaning, Purpose, and Method of Yoga”, “The Yoga of Ethical Self-Discipline and Karma”, “The Yoga of the Heart”, and “The Yoga of Wisdom”
Benefits of the Course:
- Discover the entire range of “off the mat” wholistic yoga according to the classical texts
- Discern the beneficial and detrimental lifestyle choices for yoga practice
- Manage your ethical life and receive the benefits of doing so
- Learn the secrets of how to act selflessly and without karmic consequence
- Appreciate the power of the yoga of devotion and learn how to use it to enhance your relationships
- Gain clarity and wisdom about the ultimate goal of yoga and how to achieve it
Based on selections from Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, Svatmarama’s Hatha Yoga Pradipika, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Narada Bhakti Sutra.